We love the pics! Can't stop laughing at the little...huge Elise! Soooo cute. And Melia is BEAUTIFUL! We love you and miss you. Keep the posts coming with updates.
Your girls are so cute! I can't believe it. I had to laugh at the "not so little Elise" because she's a little chunk just like my sister Elise was as a baby :)
YAY Pennie, you finally posted some pictures up! So Cute, your girls are getting so BIG! The picture of Elise with her eyes closed totally looks like a Gunnell. She is adorable... cant wait until you guys visit again.
Hey cute Gunnell family! I snuck over to your blog from Heidi's. I can't believe how big Melia is! You are an adorable family, and we miss your cute faces!
7 comments:
We love the pics! Can't stop laughing at the little...huge Elise! Soooo cute. And Melia is BEAUTIFUL! We love you and miss you. Keep the posts coming with updates.
Jarom and Rachel
HEY! I love all the pictures! your girls are ADORABLE!!!
Your girls are so cute! I can't believe it. I had to laugh at the "not so little Elise" because she's a little chunk just like my sister Elise was as a baby :)
YAY Pennie, you finally posted some pictures up! So Cute, your girls are getting so BIG! The picture of Elise with her eyes closed totally looks like a Gunnell. She is adorable... cant wait until you guys visit again.
Tag...your it! Check out my blog.
Hey cute Gunnell family! I snuck over to your blog from Heidi's. I can't believe how big Melia is! You are an adorable family, and we miss your cute faces!
Sheryl (Holmes)
Adoeable pictures! Your fmily is so cute!
Post a Comment