About Me

HAPPY PARENTS OF ELISE AND MELIA

Our little treasures.

Sunday, April 6, 2008

1, 2, 3 .....Tag Your It!! Response

A Sincere Apology to Rachel for taking forever to respond, I did try however and lost the whole response. But... better late than never.

Ten years ago I was.......a senior in High School and living it up. I had no real responsibility and made sure I lived my life to the fullest. I had soo much fun with all of my friends, the "SSG's" we kept ourselves busy with dancing, dating and just being plain out silly.

5 things on my list of things to do today:
1-Update my blog
2-Take a nap
3-Make dinner
4-Level our new TV console
5-Go for a walk outside

5 snacks I love:
1-Chips and Salsa
2-Granola Bars
3-Oranges
4-Ice Cream (every kind)
5-Carrots with Ranch dressing

If I were given a billion dollars:
I would divide it up amongst my family and put it in the bank and live off the interest.

3 bad habits:
Not filing my fingernails, I clip but don't file
Leaving the kitchen cupboards opened ( I don't know why but I just do)
Get water on the bathroom counter after washing my face and forget to wipe it off

5 places I have lived:
1-El Paso, TX
2-Lake Elsinore, CA
3-Corona, CA
4-Riverside, CA
5-Fontana, CA5

Jobs I have had:
1-Mommy and Wife
2-Substitute Teacher
3- Golf Course Banquet Waitress
4-Tuxedo Shop Manager
5-Ride Park Attendant at Scandia

5 things (most) people don't know about me:
1-I sing around the house all day
2- I had an appendectomy when I was 17
3- I love plants
4- I was almost kidnapped when I was 4 but ran away screaming
5- I am now expecting our 3 child and we couldn't be more thrilled (j/k)

I’m tagging Jenna and Emily

1 comment:

Emily said...

PENNIE!! That last one was SO MEAN!

I almost peed my pants! LOL!!!