About Me

HAPPY PARENTS OF ELISE AND MELIA

Our little treasures.

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Border Patrol Museum & Nature Hike


Melia is "flying" in an old helicopter they used to catch illegal immigrants with.
Melia flying and Daddy as co-pilot.





Taking a hike as a family. This is a Nature Hike in the Franklin Mountains close to our home. There are wild poppys everywhere and it's georgeous!


Melia and I are jumping together. As you can see, I get a little further off the ground.


Daddy and girls in a refabricated Hopi (Native American) wigwam on the hike. Pretty cool, huh?

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Ya'll couldn't be much cuter!

Heidi said...

SO cute! I love the picture of you guys jumping! What a fun family day! Its good to see updates!

Jenn said...

Melia is getting so big and still very cute.

Harmony said...

FINALLY! You're a blogger?? why didn't you tell me! I feel so out of touch! I've gotten your emails but have been so frustrated because my responses never get to you! So I asked Veeann if she could hook me up with you, and she told me about your blog. How did you not tell me! oh well, I forgive you! jk. Well, it is so much fun to see you! your girls are soooo beautiful and adorable, and of course you look gorgeous. It looks like you guys are having fun and living life to the fullest, as I expect you would! I miss you. I wish we could see you when we're in California/Utah from June 6-July 10. I guess we'll miss you, since you'll be in California in July (I know that through V also). Well, don't forget my blog. You can connect it to your blogger site even though mine isn't a blogger one. www.roundbook.com/harmony. you can also check spencers: www.roundbook.com/spencer. I want to issue you guest pass so you can leave comments and see stuff I make private, but I'll wait til you have a new email address as Dean told me you're planning on getting. You should probly just get a gmail one. or hotmail i guess. K, I couldn't be more thrilled to know about your blog! Yay! Love you! Harmony