Penny, your girls are getting so BIG!! I cant believe Melia is not a baby anymore... and Elise is a little chunker! soooo cute!! Looks like fun at the zoo.
Love it! I especially love her face in the 3rd pix down. Love the sun glasses too! I miss you Pennie! I think I've been missing everyone lately from the Corona days.
That's what I want to do for Tavis's birthday and harmony is in town so I think we are going to go together yea! You look beautiful as ever.. . for real! Jess
Hey Penny, I found this through our family site on Harmony's friends. So cool to see you and your family. Your girls are so darling !!! It's fun to see your adventures and read about you guys. It's great to see that motherhood becomes you, I love to see all Harmony's friend raising their children now, It seems like yesterday I was where you guys are now. Truly some of the best moments in life. Enjoy it is rushes by so fast. I can tell you are enjoying those girls. I always wanted more girls. I can't wait until my 2nd granddaughter arrives sometime in Sept. LOVE, Tami
Ahhh I love the zoo. I have to say this mommy is a sucker for the zoo... I guess its because Hannah (our oldest) love love love animals. Those were her first sounds and words... of the animal kind. So glad to see these pictures of your family.
beautiful girls! i saw you at church today with your mom, but then you took off before sacrament was over! your girls are so cute! you littlest one looks about the same age as mine! laurie (robinson) hardy
Hey Penny! It's your long lost twin! I found your blog through Rebecca's a while ago, but couldn't figure out how to leave a comment without a blog myself. I'm a bit computer retarded. We just set up our blog so check it out. Your girls are beautiful, miss ya!
So you live in El Paso now?? We drove right through on our way to Dallas. I can't believe you live in the same state as me! How funny. I found you through Katie's blog who actually lives not far from me. How are you??
HA HA... I saw your name on Katie's blog and thought "just maybe..." You guys are so super cute... I like the fact Dean and Dave are still super close... dork had to be in the picture...lol... I love you guys... now I'll keep tabs on you... btw... I've been thinking of the Boos how are they? email me anytime river_hopkins@hotmail.com
13 comments:
Fun times at the zoo. It is so fun to watch the little ones reactions to seeing those big animals first hand. You are all looking great!
Penny, your girls are getting so BIG!! I cant believe Melia is not a baby anymore... and Elise is a little chunker! soooo cute!! Looks like fun at the zoo.
Love it! I especially love her face in the 3rd pix down. Love the sun glasses too! I miss you Pennie! I think I've been missing everyone lately from the Corona days.
Cute, I love Elise's Cheeks when she smiles. Zoo days are always fun days.
That's what I want to do for Tavis's birthday and harmony is in town so I think we are going to go together yea! You look beautiful as ever.. . for real!
Jess
Hey Penny, I found this through our family site on Harmony's friends. So cool to see you and your family. Your girls are so darling !!! It's fun to see your adventures and read about you guys. It's great to see that motherhood becomes you, I love to see all Harmony's friend raising their children now, It seems like yesterday I was where you guys are now. Truly some of the best moments in life. Enjoy it is rushes by so fast. I can tell you are enjoying those girls. I always wanted more girls. I can't wait until my 2nd granddaughter arrives sometime in Sept. LOVE, Tami
Ahhh I love the zoo. I have to say this mommy is a sucker for the zoo... I guess its because Hannah (our oldest) love love love animals. Those were her first sounds and words... of the animal kind. So glad to see these pictures of your family.
Aja
beautiful girls! i saw you at church today with your mom, but then you took off before sacrament was over! your girls are so cute! you littlest one looks about the same age as mine!
laurie (robinson) hardy
I love the zoo! Tom and I go even without kids.
Your girls are so beautiful!
Hey Penny! It's your long lost twin! I found your blog through Rebecca's a while ago, but couldn't figure out how to leave a comment without a blog myself. I'm a bit computer retarded. We just set up our blog so check it out. Your girls are beautiful, miss ya!
Time to UPDATE us on your family girlfriend!!
So you live in El Paso now?? We drove right through on our way to Dallas. I can't believe you live in the same state as me! How funny. I found you through Katie's blog who actually lives not far from me. How are you??
HA HA... I saw your name on Katie's blog and thought "just maybe..." You guys are so super cute... I like the fact Dean and Dave are still super close... dork had to be in the picture...lol... I love you guys... now I'll keep tabs on you... btw... I've been thinking of the Boos how are they? email me anytime river_hopkins@hotmail.com
Post a Comment