
Our little Elise playing Peek-a-Boo. She is a little comedian and absolutely loves to make people laugh!

Our little goggle girl! It's already been hot here in Texas and we've really been getting use out of our pool, especially since I'm about ready to pop!

Melia tried on my wedding dress, that made Dean cry! Melia loved dressing up in my "Princess Dress." With the dress on she said, "Mom now I just need to find a prince." I just can't believe how old she is getting.

Here's Melia all dressed up for her Dance Recital! She just loves to dance and had a blast all year dancing in her class! She told me, "Next year, I want to play baseball like daddy." Dean was excited by her comment and she mentioned to me today the same thing.
5 comments:
Your girls are getting so big! I love the picture of Melia in your wedding dress... precious!
Yay!! Love seeing pictures of them! I hope you're able to get some rest before baby is here!
Your girls are so beautiful!!! Congrats on your little boy. That explains why you haven't posted for 9 months. I hope all has gone well with the pregnancy. I can't wait to see pictures of him when he comes.
Your girls are so cute.
how fun to visit, and actually see new content! woohoo! those pictures are awesome. what fun kids.
Post a Comment